Contact Me


Email us: timelinejourney@yahoo.com Phone Steve: (519) 277-8463 See Our Website

Saturday, March 13, 1999

What My Clients Say


  • I only had to suggest what I wanted done and Steve figured out all the details. He listened to me and built what I wanted, not what he thought I wanted. I highly recommend Steve. He knows his stuff and understands his clients.
Pat (Waterloo)
  • "I can't tell you how much I appreciate the way I can describe my ideas to Steve but he does all the figuring out. He knows the code, he has a lot of building experience, and he's very interested in new ideas, so his expertise helps me get what I'm after. I get to have the one-of-a-kind outcome I am after with the assurance that it's all very well built." See Melissa's Deck here

Melissa (Waterloo)

  • "Every time I look at the front door – I smile!!"

Andrew (Guelph)

  • "Working with Steve was a pleasure when we recently completed an entire basement apartment from scratch. The flexibility he showed in working with us in order to keep the cost down was very impressive, and not offered by any other contractor we spoke with. On the days we were not available, Steve kept going with the workload in order to help us meet our timeframes."

    "Working with Steve, we:

    - re-wired an entire home replacing the knob and tube
    - installed a bathroom rough in the basement,
    - fixed my existing plumbing problems
    - and planned out the best layout"

    "Not only was he there when we needed him, but he was also very informative when we had a questions about a specific process. I would not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone, and I look forward to working with him again this Spring when we tear down and re-build our entire front deck."
Michael D. Brewitt (Kitchener)

  • "Steve and Aw did some work for me in my home. I was very pleased about the pride they takes in their work, their workmanship and reliability. I certainly recommend Them to my family, friends and clients."
Thilo (Cambridge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve and Aw did some work for me in my home. I was very pleased about the pride they takes in their work, their workmanship and reliability. I certainly recommend Them to my family, friends and clients.
Thilo