Contact Me


Email us: timelinejourney@yahoo.com Phone Steve: (519) 277-8463 See Our Website

Monday, March 15, 1999

About Our Company

Timeline Journey Construction Ltd

  • Incorporated in Alberta 2005
  • Incorporated In Ontario 2006
  • General Liabilty Insurance (protects you from damage to your home or people getting hurt during construction)
Steve Tennant
Born and raised in Richmond Hill Ontario
  • 1980: Started first Construction business
  • 1983: Completed Apprenticeship to become Journeyman Carpenter
  • 1976: Moved to Medicine Hat Alberta
  • 1997: Moved to Calgary Alberta
  • 1998-2000: Lead Carpenter for Lougheed House Heritage Project
  • 2004: Moved back to Ontario after traveling extensively in Asia.
  • 2008: Married and remains in Kitchener with my wife (Aw)
Most of my family lives here in the Kitchener/ Waterloo area. I wanted to be close to them; especially my Mom. Aw and I just bought a home in Kitchener and are busy renovationg it now.

No comments: