Contact Me


Email us: timelinejourney@yahoo.com Phone Steve: (519) 277-8463 See Our Website

Sunday, April 18, 1999

Calgary Condo

Calgary, 2004
I renovated our Condo in 2004. It is part of a 2 storey 6 unit complex.
I removed the carpet and installed laminate on the stairs.
I painted the livingroom in two shades of green to accent the laminate flooring. Then we finished the room with high-end wicker furniture and kept our original white couch.
I repainted the cabinets with white melamine paint and installed new knobs.
We wallpapered one wall of the kitchen as an accent.
We kept to the greens in the bedroom and got a matching comforter for the bed to create and intimate warm atmosphere.
The back yard was a small fenced in gravel walkway on grass. I built a pressure treated deck over the entire yard to create a walk-out living space.

No comments: