Contact Me


Email us: timelinejourney@yahoo.com Phone Steve: (519) 277-8463 See Our Website

Thursday, March 18, 1999

What I Can Do For You

HTML clipbo
It's not just that I can build your bathroom or kitchen or basement. It's that I can do everything in between. You want that door to your entryway opened up but you also want the lights moved and switched properly. But you also want your stairway changed and your flooring integrated into your living room dining area. But can you remove that wall in between? And what about the heating for that area? That's what I do for you. Or would you like to work on it with me? Or perhaps you know what you want but you need me to show you where everything needs to go. My specialty is creating the flow for your home. See the whole list of what we build. Call me and I will come over to figure it out with you. Estimates are Free. Steve