Contact Me


Email us: timelinejourney@yahoo.com Phone Steve: (519) 277-8463 See Our Website

Friday, January 01, 1999

TLJC.Ad#5

Great Home Renovations.

Free Estimates

Timeline Journey Construction

Excellent Workmanship because I love doing it
Steve: 519-277-8463

All workmanship guaranteed *Fully Insured* Lots of References.

See my Website: (copy & paste this link)

http://timelinejourney.com/


  • Framing carpenter
  • Finishing Carpenter
  • historical renovations and restorations
  • Basement suites and finish basements
  • Custom Homes and Garages
  • Kitchens and Bathrooms and Additions.
  • Home interiors and custom staircases.
  • Finishing carpentry and spindle railings.
  • Insurance claims and proof of loss reports
***********************************************************
  • I'm the guy you call when you know what you want but you don't know quite how to get it there.
  • I have been working as a renovator in Alberta for the last 25 years.
  • Now I'm back in Kitchener so I can be close to my family.
  • Competitive Prices.
  • Lots of References
************************************************************
  • Basement Developments, Rental Properties,
  • Rental Suites, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions,
  • Laminate flooring, Hardwood Flooring,
  • Ceramic Tiles, Finish Carpentry, Framing,
  • General construction.